Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A time of new beginnings...

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt


As Larry and I wish you all a very Happy New Year for 2011, we encourage each of you to embrace a new adventure, find your passion, achieve a goal, and set your sights outside of your everyday routine. For our one year anniversary in July, I created a book of our first year of marriage, filling each page with pictures of all the fun and exciting things we had done together. With the turn of the new year, I began to wonder what our second book would entail. Where else will we go, what fun places will we see, and who will we meet along the way? If you were to create your own book, what would it show?

Although Larry and I have been given many opportunities to travel and live in different areas of the country, I find that some of our happiest moments were the simple days we spent throwing a ball with Kody on the beach or a spontaneous drive through this massive state of Texas. We've learned to embrace change and all of the unplanned adventures along the way, finding humor in the chaos and trust in the unknown.

New Years Resolution...

I'm going to be running, running, and running. This is the year that I will conquer my biggest fitness flaw and become a runner! My plan is to complete a 5k this spring, a half marathon in the fall, and possibly even a full marathon by the new year of 2012. With the help of my wonderful husband and inspiring friends, I have complete confidence that I will tackle this resolution with ease:).


Wishing you a year of happiness, good fortune, and great karma! Happy New Year everyone!




My brothers and I on the ski lift at Wintergreen

Our beautiful niece Regan


Mike and Neil having lunch in NYC

Larry opening his gifts from his parents

My Family...Christmas Eve 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment